"Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life... -Pablo Picasso

Friday, November 26, 2010

Attending Morning Assembly; A Nostaligic overview


Attending morning assembly in the college where i teach takes me down my memory lane. In retrospect, it gives a sense of nostalgia of my student days .

Today, My students sang"Vande matram", which was absolutely mesmerizing and of course was a break from the regular Bhajan.

The best part of today's morning assembly was 'The news reading', which was beautifully done by a first year student Krutidipan. Iwould like to congratulate Krutidipan for such an initiative.and I hope with each passing day, the morning assembly will be more brighter and meaningful

Jayaprakash


1 comment:

  1. Thank u Sir... for writing something about me in your blog..I am greatful to you..I hope I can keep up to your expectations.


    But first,
    Is my grammar correct???

    LOLs

    ReplyDelete